Battle Gem Ponies
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
Meet your very own super-powered, shape-shifting pony and embark on a journey to become the Pinto region's next Prime Champion! This is a turn-based RPG adventure featuring cute companions, captivating action, strategic combat, virtually no grinding, and surprisingly few horse puns.
The complete version of this game is set to release before Fall 2018 on the App Store, Google Play, Amazon Apps, Steam, and other PC platforms.
Be sure to follow its development on the weekly Yotes Games Blog!
And support its development on Patreon!
|Published||Feb 03, 2016|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, Android|
|Tags||2D, battle, collect, Cute, Pixel Art, pony, Strategy RPG, Top Down Adventure, Turn-Based Combat|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any), Touchscreen, Smartphone|
|Links||Steam, Steam Greenlight|
Just download and unzip. It should be pretty straightforward. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or head to the Bugs Unearthed forum if you're having trouble. Be sure to message Yotes Games on YouTube if you make a video!
This game requires at least Windows 7, OSX 10.8, or Android 4.4 to run.
- Bugs are still a major issue, but with the upcoming 8.0 build being the final Pre-Alpha, most of it's development time will be focused on fixing them and making sure the game flows smoothly every time on every platform.
- Combat is still pre-alpha and undergoing another major revision before release. Many moves in this version will not behave as they will in the final game.
- Some attack animations are missing and default to the Tackle sprites.
- If something goes horribly wrong, there's a hard reset button in the credits menu on the title screen. Just click the "?" icon.
- When updating to a new version of the game, it's recommended that you delete all save data from the last version to prevent bugs from carrying over.