Battle Gem Ponies
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
Command a pony that alternates between 3 different forms to outsmart the opponent in strategic turn-based combat.
It's an old-school inspired RPG featuring a cast of awesome and adorable collectible pony characters jam-packed with personality!
A several-years-in-the-making love letter to the Monster Tamer genre.
The complete version of this game is coming (eventually) to the iOS App Store, Google Play, Amazon Apps, Steam, and various console platforms.
The BGP Kickstarter was a success and the game is set to release Fall 2022!
Keep up with us on the monthly Yotes Games Blog!
|Updated||20 hours ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, Android|
|Tags||2D, battle, collect, Cute, Pixel Art, pony, Strategy RPG, Top Down Adventure, Turn-Based Combat|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any), Touchscreen, Smartphone|
|Links||Steam, Kickstarter, Patreon, Blog, Community, Twitter, YouTube, Soundtrack|
Just download and unzip. It should be pretty straightforward. If you're having trouble, you can email the team at email@example.com or head to the BGP Community Discord that our team keeps an eye on. Be sure to message us if you make a video! (We wanna see every reaction!)
This game requires at least Windows 7, OSX 10.8, or Android 4.4 to run.
- Bugs are an ongoing issue, since the game is in such super-early stages. We've had to remake everything seen in the 2017 demo from scratch and you might notice some differences between the two.
- All bugs are being noted and put onto our To-Do list in order of priority. They will be addressed over time as we fit it into our current schedule (expect substantial updates every 2 months or so).
- Change your pony's name by clicking on the little notepad buttons on the Team Select screen. You can even nickname each pony species too!
- You can always hold escape to shut down the game or press it in battle to force the game to take you back to the title screen.
- For the 2017 Demo: If anything goes horribly wrong, there's a hard reset button in the credits menu on the title screen. Just click the "?" icon.
- When updating to a new version of the game, it's recommended that you delete all save data from the last version to prevent bugs from carrying over.
- For the Media Kit: Some of the sprites come a tad small. If you ever want to resize them without blurriness, choose "None" in your Quality Interpolation settings.
- New Horizons on PINTO ISLAND! | Battle Gem Ponies Devlog #520 hours ago
- Mid June Progress Report (Let's Get These Ponies in a Row)14 days ago
- Late May Progress Report (DevLog Delay, Development Continues)29 days ago
- We Reached 500 Subs on YouTube!43 days ago
- Mid May Progress Report43 days ago
- We'll Be Vending at Everfree Northwest 2022!!66 days ago
- Backer's Overworld Demo is Here!78 days ago
- Making Our Own RPG Combat Formula | Battle Gem Ponies: BreakdownNov 20, 2021